From May 25, 2018, new provisions on the protection of personal data, commonly known as the GDPR, will apply. The main purpose of the GDPR is to harmonize the rules for the processing of personal data throughout the European Union. Manka Ratnayake Spółka Jawna processes your data via the Yachtgo.eu website, including to provide brokerage services for the conclusion of a yacht charter agreement, purchase of insurance policies, as well as to inform about new services and products. More informaiton about GDPR you can find at the bottom of the page.
On this page you will learn:
• what data we process and for what purpose
• who watches over the correct processing of data in our company
• which entities data may be disclosed
• what are your rights and obligations of our company
• how you can easily manage your consents
Glossary of data protection concepts
Information belonging to an identified or identifiable natural person.
These are operations performed on personal data, e.g. collecting, recording, storing, processing, changing, sharing and deleting data, etc.
A person or company that determines why and how your personal data will be processed.
Person, office, institution or company that processes personal data on behalf of the administrator.
Automated data processing, thanks to which we can offer you offers that match your needs and possibilities.
Rules for the processing of personal data
General information regarding the processing of personal data
Below you will find detailed rules regarding the processing of your personal data on yachtgo.eu. You will learn, among others for what purposes and for how long our company processes or will process your personal data. You will learn the categories of entities that may have access to your personal data, as well as what rights you can exercise in connection with the processing of your personal data. The scope of the information provided corresponds to the requirements arising from the EU provisions on the protection of personal data, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation.
Who is the administrator of your data?
The administrator of your data as part of the services we offer is Manka Ratnayake Spółka Jawna operating in Nowa Iwiczne at ul. Tarniny 31. Phone +48 601 387 859, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information entrusted to us is properly secured and used only for the proper purposes.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Your data is processed primarily to conclude and perform tasks related to brokering services with the conclusion of yacht charter agreements and purchase of insurance policies.
We do not store your data for longer than necessary. The storage time of personal data depends e.g. on the duration of the brokering service.
Your data is processed only for legitimate purposes. We regularly verify databases and remove unnecessary information.
Manka Ratnayake Spółka Jawna guarantees that it will process your personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not further process it in a manner incompatible with those purposes. The purpose of data processing is the reason why we process your personal data. If our company wants to process your personal data for other purposes - not indicated below - you will then be separately informed about this new purpose. Your personal data will be stored for a time appropriate to achieve the purposes indicated.
Where do we obtain your personal data from?
We receive the data directly from you.
What categories of your personal data do we process?
The basic data we process is personal, contact and identification data.
Who can your data be disclosed to?
• Authorized employees of our company
• Public authorities and institutions authorized to request access
• Entities cooperating with us, such as couriers or a computer and internet service provider
Access to your personal data - within the organizational structure of our company - will only have employees authorized by us and only to the extent necessary. In certain situations, your personal data may be disclosed to recipients outside our company structure. In such a situation, our company always carefully examines the legal basis for disclosing personal data. It should be noted that the recipient of data within the meaning of the Regulation is both the entity that processes personal data on our behalf and the entity to whom the data is disclosed for its own purposes (e.g. public administration bodies).
The recipients of your personal data may be:
1. public bodies, institutions or third entities authorized to request access or receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions, e.g. the General Inspector of Financial Information, the Tax Office,
2. entities entrusted with the processing of personal data on the basis of concluded contracts, e.g. courier shipment providers, IT suppliers,
3. card organizations, e.g. VISA, MasterCard, internet payment brokers and entities providing telecommunications and IT services,
4. entities providing advisory and control services, e.g. audit companies,
5. entities processing data for the purpose of debt recovery or legal representation, e.g. law firms,
6. insurance companies,
7. entities to which you have agreed to share and process your personal data,
What are your rights?
• You have a number of rights regarding personal data, including: the right to access them, the ability to change, limit processing.
• Remember, however, that when concluding a contract, some data is necessary for its implementation.
• Formalities related to managing your data can be arranged by contacting us directly using the provided contact details
Manka Ratnayake Spółka Jawna provides its customers with security of activities performed on our website Yachtgo.eu. All information provided by our customers is protected using the latest technologies in accordance with applicable legal standards, security requirements and confidentiality. Our company informs customers about changes in the applicable privacy protection rules via a website or other communication path agreed with the customer.
As part of the yachtgo.eu website, these types of cookies are used:
• statistical cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website,
• advertising cookies, enabling users to provide content content better tailored to their interests,
• cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within a website.
• functional cookies enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface in terms of, for example, the selected language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance.
• Below is a list of examples of uses of cookies by our website
• increasing the level of security,
• maintaining user sessions on forms, surveys, etc. They allow you to increase security by ensuring that all calls to the server come from the client's computer.
• reporting traffic sources,
• testing the effectiveness of promotional activities,
• Analysis using Google Analytics - to better understand the intentions of our website users, Google cookies are used which anonymously collect only basic information about user activity and are used to report traffic sources, analyze user behavior on the website and to test the effectiveness of promotional activities.
By default, most web browsers available on the market accept saving cookies by default. Everyone has the ability to specify the conditions of use of these files using the settings of their own web browser. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies - in the latter case, however, this may affect some functionalities, e.g. logging in to the Customer Panel will not be possible, and you will not be able to make reservations yacht.
You can also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time. Detailed information on changing the settings for cookies and their removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages: